This is a customized on-demand (1:1) 90 minute training geared to faculty looking for help with captioning videos in their online, hybrid or technology enhanced courses.
Following this training, the participants will be able to*:
- Discuss different types of video and video platforms
- Discuss different scenarios where captioning may be required or beneficial
- Demonstrate understanding of the challenges and limitations of captioning in some of the scenarios
- Compare and contrast closed vs. open captioning
- Demonstrate familiarity with different approaches to captioning
- Demonstrate familiarity with 3d party captioning providers
*Training may be customized based on the participants' interests and requirements.
About this TrainingFREE PREVIEW
Scheduling a Session